Last Updated: February 14th, 2020
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
This Site collects two types of information from you: (1) general information and (2) personal information. This information is used for the purposes for which it was collected (for example, responding to your requests or sending newsletters), and the other limited purposes set forth below.
We automatically collect some non-personal information (“General Information”) when you visit our Site via cookies and other technology, including, the number and frequency of visits, the pages you visit and links you use, the software and operating system used to access the Site and your IP address and Internet service provider.
We aggregate and analyze this information and use it for operational and administrative purposes, including to identify levels and areas of interest in our Site, and to improve and refine the Site. We may also share this aggregated, anonymous data with our business partners on an as-needed basis.
We also collect information that may identify you (“Personal Information”) that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, including name, address and email address. We use Personal Information for the purposes for which it was collected (for example, sending newsletters). We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, except for the following limited circumstances:
- To carry out AWA’s business purposes. Specifically, we may share your email address with our subsidiaries, affiliated entities, and certain third party vendors, agents, or contractors who perform services for us on a “need to know” basis, which may include sending you newsletters and our other products and offerings
- With your permission to disclose the information
- To change website hosts or the operation of our Site
- As required by law or court order (see “Legal Disclaimer” below)
Change of Control
We may transfer your information to another entity that acquires all or a portion of AWA by merger, reorganization, operation of law, sale of all or any portion of our ownership interests, assets or business or otherwise in connection with a change or control of AWA.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Site:
- See what Personal Information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any Personal Information we have about you.
- Have us delete any Personal Information we have about you.
- Let us know that you prefer not to share your Personal Information
We use “cookies” on this Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Site and identify repeat visitors to our Site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any Personal Information on our Site.
We take precautions to protect your Personal Information. When you submit Personal Information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect Personal Information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to Personal Information. We have also put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard Personal Information, and the computers/servers in which we store Personal Information are kept in a secure environment. Although we use security that we believe to be appropriate to protect your Personal Information, we do not guarantee that our security procedures will protect against, and we expressly disclaim any liability for, any loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information.
This Site is not intended for use by those under 18 years of age and we do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information on the Site from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us via the Site, we will take reasonable measures to delete such information from our records and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required by law)
We may disclose Personal Information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations or comply with legal process served on AWA.